Description : Pancakes are a fluffy “thin, flat cake of batter usual fried and turned in a pan”. Pancakes have been America’s favorite breakfast for a long time, you can put whatever topping you want on it and when you home make it, you can put anything inside of the pancake and enjoy it with you’re family with love and laughter.
- Aunt Jemima’s pancake mix
- A dozen eggs
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Aunt jemima’s Syrup
- Salt (for eggs)
- A measuring cup
- A bowl
- Electric frying pan
Instructions for pancakes
- First, put the pancake mix in a large bowl.
- Put 2 eggs in the mix
- Put the chocolate chips in the mix
- Then start mixing the mix with a whisk
- After you have stirred the mix, grab a 1/2 cup of the mix and pour it into the frying pan, Continue to do this until there is no more mix left.
- Than be free to put whatever toppings you want on your pancakes!